For efficient levelling of concrete floors without guiding rails.
The HAL 200 produces very accurate levels without
guiding rails. In standard version the HAL 200 has a working width of 2.0 meters (widths of 1.5 and 2.5 meter are available on request). Several HAL 200 types are available, depending on the type of drive unit used.
- The bullfloat comes with 3 extension handles to give a maximum reach of 4.5 meters.
- Consists of a trowel blade produced from a specially designed hollow section alloy extrusion with convex profiled sole.
- It is designed to reduce time spent in levelling and economic finishing of large areas of concrete.
- A blade pitch control realises easy forward and backward movement.
- The electrical versions can be equipped with an electronic speed regulator, which enables the operator to set the required vibrations with regard to the concrete consistency (Type HAL 200 ER).