A multifunctional machine that can be used as vibrating beam and wet screed.
DuoScreed combines a vibrating beam and wet screed in one machine. The patented machine
(Nr 1010349) consists of a driving unit and a blade system which enables changing blades of various widths. The drive unit only weighs 13 kg and is provided with a 4-stroke Honda GX-35 motor.
- Easy to transport thanks to supply in 2 components.
- The power unit is equipped with a quick disconnect system, which allows attachment of various blade widths within a few minutes (no tools required).
- Specially designed end caps on each side of the blades prevent stripes and ridges on the surface.
- Twin handle design, easy to adjust and can be folded down for transport or storage.
- The power unit can easily be rotated to 180° to allow the operator to screed on forms/rails or for change to wet screeding.
- The centrifugal force is adjustable in 4 positions to suit the different blade widths and concrete consistency.
- Blades of 5,5 or 6,0 meter require 2 power units.