Very reliable machines for small and medium-sized projects.
WTM walk behind power trowels are highly reliable machines, designed to produce the finest possible finish. They fully comply with the latest European CE regulation. Separate blades and pans are available; all results of years of experience and intensive testing. Pans and blades are made of the highest quality heat treated steel available for maximum wear resistance and long life. Blades are available in finish, float and combination styles. Pans are available for 600, 900 and 1.200 mm. diameter.
- They are equipped with a mandatory deadman’s clutch.
- The new heavy duty gearboxes feature a proven one-piece, hardened worm gear and bronze-composite drive gear. They further comprise large tapered bearings to minimize friction and reduce operating temperature. Both shafts are made of precision machined stress-proof steel.
- The unique replaceable oil-impregnated bronze inserts (on WTM 900 & 1200) guarantee a trouble-free blade-adjustment for the lifetime of the machine.
- The frame, operating handle and stabilizer ring are powder-coating treated.
- The 4 long trowel arms guarantee a smooth professional finish of the concrete surface.
- All WTM operating handles have a great leverage and height adjustment for improved comfort and reduced operator fatigue.