Highly reliable, hydrostatic ride on power trowels specially designed for large (floor) projects.
Ideal trowels for professional contractors who need hard-working, long-lasting and user-friendly machines. The design is powerfully simple: one diesel engine, tandem-mounted hydrostatic pumps two hydraulic drive motors and three hydraulic-steering assemblies. Advantages of hydrostatic power trowels are:
• No gearboxes.
• No belts.
• No clutches.
• Simple, trouble-free design.
- Equipped with Hydro Twin-Pitch Control which is a patented design allowing the operator, with 2 switches, simultaneous or independent control of both sets of blades.
- Tandem-mounted hydrostatic pumps ensure equal flow and pressure to both drive motors.
- Independent drive motors provide consistent power to each side.
- Patented proportional hydraulic steering for controlled manoeuvrability on the slab.
- Integral hydraulic oil-cooling system with high volume cooling fan.
- Adjustable seat with automatic shut down (CE-regulations).
- Standard equipped with finishing blades.
- For each type special transporters are available.